Although I may love eating sugar cookies, I am always open to fun and exciting ways to add even more flavor to them.
Some people top them with frosting, while others even create cookie ice cream sandwiches. But when I spotted this idea for sugar cookie fruit tacos, I absolutely couldn’t wait to give it a try.
These steps are so easy and the results are out of this world.
- Sugar cookie ingredients
- Heavy cream
- Your favorite fruits, chopped
- Make your favorite sugar cookie recipe.
- Cover a cylinder in aluminum foil and mold each warm cookie around it.
- While your cookie cools on the cylinder, combine heavy cream and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat to soft peaks.
- Spoon whipped cream into each cookie taco.
- Top with your favorite chopped fruits.
- Serve and enjoy!
And the best part of the whole thing? You can change up your tacos entirely by including a variety of different fruits. These sugar cookies would go perfectly with everything from pineapple to kiwi to strawberry.
Watch the exclusive video below to see just how simple these sugar cookie fruit tacos are to make. If you can make cookies, you can definitely make these sugar cookie tacos!
This is a great summer recipe that the entire family can enjoy.
Will you be making a batch of these tasty dessert tacos for your next summer barbecue? Let us know in the comments.
Please SHARE with anyone who loves putting a twist on a traditional cookie!