13 Inspiring Photos That Will Remind You How Amazing And Wonderful Our World Is
Sometimes when you turn on the evening news after a long day of work, the world can seem like a harrowing place. Distressing things happen every day, and unfortunately, it’s just a grim reality of life.
However, to quote Isaac Newton’s third law of physics: “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” And I feel this rule applies to times when things become a little too much to bear, and life decides to test our endurance.
So to help remind you that there is still good in the world, and serve as your daily dose of positivity, here are 13 images of simply nice things. Captured are both actions and gestures of people doing things out of the goodness of their hearts because it’s who they are. I hope they bring a smile to your face.
1. This 84-year-old lady was too embarrassed to walk around the hospital in her night gown, so her grandson wore a night gown with her for support.
2. A cyclist gives a dehydrated koala some water to help against the blistering Australian heat.
3. This man gives free haircuts to the homeless.
4. A young boar got stuck in a fence. His whole family showed up to see him get set free.
5. These two men use tremendous effort to save a drowning lamb.
6. This girl wipes away this TV crying man’s tears.
7. A cleaning company dons Superhero costumes to cheer up kids at the hospital.
8. Surfers help a baby whale find its way after it gets lost.
9. People work together to push against a train to save a woman who got caught between the platform and the train.
10. These two just met at the airport, and celebrated the moment with a hug.
11. Just a child on a swing, cozy with his best friend.
12. This marine never leaves anyone in his squad behind. He ran alongside a boy who fell behind his group during a marathon.
13. And finally, two generations come together as this old man teaches the younger man how to put on his tie.
There are millions of moments that happen every single day. These are just a few that happened to be memorialized. Perhaps you can create another moment to add sometime day. After all, they say be the change you want to see in the world.